Pay Pal Verified
Over 70 years and still serving our Customers
Working harder than ever
So you don't
Cleaning tips for your new purchase:
Never use harsh chemicals to clean your purchase -
* Do NOT use an abrasive cleaner or cleaners that contain ammonia, bleach, or other chemicals that will damage these finishes!!
* Clean with mild soap and warm water. Rinse and thoroughly dry.
* Use spray car wax periodically after cleaning to avoid water spots and soap buildup on the product's finish.
* Thoroughly rinse and use a soft cloth to dry after each use.
* Do NOT use an abrasive cleaner on acrylic tubs!! For porcelain tubs a soft pumice stone and KRC-
* Be sure to use only mild detergents (such as dishwashing soap) and to test the cleaner on a small spot before using on the entire tub. Do not allow the cleaner to soak on the tub surface -
* Use of a pumice stone is highly recommended. Only use soft pumice stones, not the type purchased for rubbing on feet...these pumice stones are coated. NEVER use a pumice stone on an acrylic tub or faucets.
* First wet the pumice stone -
* Before use on entire tub test on a small inconspicuous area.
* Rub the wet stone back and forth over the stain, like an eraser. The soft pumice will work into a thick sort of paste that will help you to clean.
* Be sure to keep the stone wet.
* After scrubbing and removing stain, rise the tub to clean off pumice residue.
* To clean the stone, rinse it under the faucet. If after using the stain did not come out you might try a little KRC-