Pay Pal Verified
Over 70 years and still serving our Customers
Working harder than ever
So you don't
* Shake well.
* Make sure area is completely clean and dry.
* Apply glaze using applicator.
* Allow to dry completely between applications.
* Repeat application if necessary until damaged area is filled/repaired.
* Lightly sand area (sand paper included) until smooth then buff with
a soft cloth.
* Let dry 24 hours before use.
The Cleaning Stone
For cleaning your clawfoot tub and removing tough stains, use of a pumice stone is highly recommended. This high-
* First wet the pumice stone -
* Before use on entire tub test on a small inconspicuous area.
* Rub the wet stone back and forth over the stain, like an eraser. The soft pumice will work into
a thick sort of paste that will help you to clean.
* Be sure to keep the stone wet.
* After scrubbing and removing stain, rinse the tub to clean off pumice residue.
* To clean stone, rinse under the faucet.
The Colorcraft Porcelain Tub (or sink) Cleaning kit
This kit contains one 8 oz bottle of KRC-
This Kit give you the ability to take out those old water stains. Just apply the KRC-
Partno 881732 32 Oz Size
A high foaming, easy to use, trigger spray formulation, using the same,highly effective ingredients as KRC-
Partno 881734 32 Oz Size
High foaming, heavy duty, professional strength multi-
Partno 881733 32 Oz Size
Click on picture for a larger picture